2019 Exhibitor Guide and Sponsorship Form coming soon!
Over 600 participants working to end homelessness are expected to attend the largest convening of its kind in the Midwest. As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to meet with nonprofit and public sector leaders and staff, working in all departments of human services and affordable housing. As an exhibitor, you will be located on the first floor, in the main hallway/walkway where registration is held. More information is available.
Benefits to Exhibitors:
- Connect with non-profits, state, and county staff and communities working to end homelessness from across the state
- Meet new prospects and connections
- Maximize your exposure with an engaged audience
At the Conference:
- Concentrated periods of time where participants will be focused on networking and visiting with exhibitors.
- Exhibits located in walkways directly outside of conference registration booths
- Coffee/refreshments amongst exhibits on both days
- Networking break times on both days
Exhibitor Package Includes:
- Skirted table, two chairs, wireless Internet access
- Listing with web address in the program
- Listing and link on the event website
- Free admission to the entire conference for one person (additional staff can register at the Standard Rate)