About the Venue
The Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) is one of Minnesota’s largest and most renowned event venues. Home to major sporting events, concerts, performances, and expositions, DECC is a choice space for leaders from all around the state to gather. DECC is located on the city’s beloved Lake Superior waterfront in scenic Canal Park, with views of the lake
The MCH Conference will be meeting in the City Side Convention Center, with a wide variety of spaces for conferences of all shapes and sizes, including the Lake Superior Ballroom.
About Canal Park
Duluth’s Canal Park is the home to many of the city’s most esteemed attractions, including the William A. Irvin Museum, the Great Lakes Aquarium, and the Bayfront Festival space. The space has a wide variety of lodging and dining options for visitors to the conference. While you’re in town, enjoy the beautiful Lakewalk, see the iconic Aerial Lift Bridge. Just steps away, Duluth’s historic downtown or the natural spaces of Park Point offer more options for dining, meeting, and recreation.
Hotel and Lodging Information
Hotel blocks are available at three locations in and around Canal Park.
- Call 218-726-1111 and mention group code 9608
- Special rates from $160-$195/night plus taxes/fees.
- Reservations must be made by 9/1/2021 to receive special pricing.
- Call 218‐722‐1202 and mention MN Coalition for the Homeless
- Special hotel block pricing at $129/night plus taxes/fees.
- Reservations must be made by 9/6/2021 to receive special pricing.
- Call 218-727-4663 or toll free at 800-794-1716 asking for group name “MN Coalition for the Homeless 2021”
- Special hotel block pricing ranges from $120-$160/night plus taxes/fees.
- Reservations must be received by 9/6/2021. After this date, reservations will be accepted on a space available basis.